BODY OIL - DRY SKIN
Nourishing | Ayurvedic herbal oil blend
Formulated for Dry skin
In Sanskrit, Sneha means oil, but it has a double meaning which also means "to love". The act of anointing or massaging oneself with oils in Ayurveda is a common practice. Subtle but sends a very powerful message to the mind-body
The benefits of self-massage:
- Promotes self-awareness, self-love, self-care
- Tones and improves skin elasticity
- Elimination of toxins via the lymphatic system
Properties of Vata body oil:
- Protects/Relieves/Soothes dry skin
- Skin looks visibly rejuvenated
- Softens the skin
- Strengthens/Strengthens the skin (via hydration)
- Promotes elasticity
- Protects against environmental stressors
- Relieves itching due to dry skin
Quantity: 100mL | 3.4 fluid ounces
Tip: Also ideal for nourishing the ends of dry hair to add shine and luster. Shake well before each use.
1. The results of body oil applications are long lasting,
resulting in healthy, supple skin that stays soft
and hydrated longer, even in cold, hot or dry climates.
2. Body oils do not require preservatives!
So you won't have to worry about mold and bacteria growing or coming into contact with potentially harmful chemicals.
3. You will feel amazing!
Just try giving yourself an Abyangha (self-massage) daily for a week and you'll feel much better, not to mention velvety smooth in your skin's texture!